Don’t Wait! The early bird gets the worm…and the best plants and stone!
The end of the 2020 season is fast approaching. Despite a very rough start, the team at Green Thumb have created beautiful gardens this summer.
While some building materials have been in very short supply due to COVID-19, we are thankful for the projects we have completed. Our tradition of working with top-notch suppliers has served us well in this uncertain time, and they have provided us with quality materials to complete our projects. We have seen many of our competitors’ leave projects partially completed. Don’t let that happen to you.
Now is the perfect time to consider your plans for next year — we are already booking appointments for spring projects. If you’re thinking of landscaping your property or making some improvements, don’t wait.
We highly recommend that you call us well before spring.
Top Questions To Ask Yourself When Planning Your Landscaping
- How many people are in your family?
- How many people are in your extended family or circle of friends?
- How much time will you spend outside?
- What type of activities does your family enjoy?
- If you are outside and your neighbours are outside, will there be enough privacy, or will you feel like you need to whisper and duck down to avoid eye contact?
- Do you have any favourite trees, plants, or memories that you would like to incorporate into your space?
- What are your favourite colours?
- Have you looked at and taken note of properties you admire? What is it you like about them?
- What is the view you have from inside your home?
- What is your budget?
Green Thumb Landscaping has been creating and caring for beautiful gardens for nearly 50 years. That’s 50 years to evolve and become the one-stop destination for your property needs.
From building your dream garden and concierge-style lawn and garden maintenance to getting you out of a snow storm, we’re here for you.
You’ll be proud to say, “Green Thumb is my gardener”. Dirty fingernails since 1971.