Looking to boost your curb appeal?
Make A Great Impression
Your property’s front yard landscaping is the first and most important impression that prospective buyers will get when they visit your home.
From landscape redesigns to walkway, driveway, and front entrance transformations to full-property beautification, we can make your property look its best.
Maximize Your Return When Selling Your Home
Enhancing the look of your property with professional outdoor home staging will look great in person and online in your Realtor® listing. By properly staging your home, both inside and out, you will sell your home faster and for more money.
Once the property staging work is complete, make sure that you have it maintained while your home is on the market — you never know when a potential buyer might pass by.
Our recommended outdoor home staging services include:
- Pruning shrubs to keep things looking neat and tidy.
- Removing overgrown or poorly shaped shrubs – decluttering is also important in your garden.
- Weeding the gardens regularly.
- Cutting the lawns with perfectly straight lines and edging around all gardens.
- Removing dead limbs or hanging branches from your trees.
- Adding mulch – it looks fantastic and it will help to keep your maintenance down.
- Brightening up your entranceway with seasonal flower planters.
- Cleaning all the dirt off any hard surface areas.
- Edging your sidewalk to eliminate grass and weeds encroaching on the pavement.