Salt Shortage Notice 2018-19
Please be aware that there will be a salt shortage for the winter of 2018-19. We already know that salt prices have increased dramatically. The bigger problem is that the supply is extremely limited and may not be available at any cost. https://horttrades.com/snow-removal-pros-plan-for-safety-during-salt-shortage
To ensure we are able to prepare for your services, it will be necessary for us to order and stockpile salt for you. Contracts need to be signed as soon as possible before supplies run lower.
Our team wants to ensure this does not cause a problem for you. If you are looking for commercial snow removal services this winter, please secure your snow clearing contract with us now so our team can get your salt ordered for the season. Unfortunately, we may not be able to provide salting for late contracts, as additional salt may not be available beyond the quota.
Get a Quote on Snow Removal!
What makes us different?
At Green Thumb Landscaping, we utilize the best equipment and scheduling practices to provide your commercial property with the attention and maintenance it needs throughout the winter. Here’s what makes us your number one choice for commercial snow removal:
- Automatic clearing. We take the guess work out of winter. We constantly monitor weather and are ready to roll. Whenever there is snow over 5 cm, we are on our way. We also offer customized service if you need bare pavement service.
- Top of the line equipment and vehicles including a fleet of late model 4×4 plow trucks.
- One-on-one meeting with a highly-trained professional to discuss your needs, appropriate pricing, and scheduling.
- Salt and ice-melters available as needed.
- Salt boxes supplied and refilled on site for your emergency use.
- Convenient payment options including lump sum price contracts and per clearing prices.
- Competitive prices!