Looking for professional property maintenance?
Concierge Landscaping & Property Maintenance Services
We are proud to provide our customers with customized services to achieve the landscaping results you want, and at regularly scheduled intervals that fit with your life.
The Green Thumb team takes great pride in offering our clients:
- Horticultural expertise
- A commitment to achieving beautiful results
- Reliable and consistent work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Personable and caring service
You can count on us to care for your property. We will ensure that your outdoor space looks its best, so you can relax and enjoy the view of your grounds.
Attention To Detail
Your home is your personal sanctuary and we will ensure that every aspect of your outdoor space is cared for, nurtured, and professionally maintained.
We will get to know all the ins-and-outs of your property, from the irrigation system to the lighting and more, so that everything is appropriately cared for. From full grounds maintenance to specific deep root injections, we’ve got you covered.
Routine Property Maintenance
Keeping to a set schedule will ensure that your gardens and landscaping are kept neat, clean, and healthy.
Recommended Landscaping Services
We recommend the following landscaping services for property maintenance:
- Garden beds: Weed, prune, and clean every two weeks.
- Lawn and hardscape grooming: Weekly cut, trim, edge, sweep, blow, cleanup.
- Weed control: Twice per season.
- Grub control: Nematodes are an organic grub control solution, as pesticides have not been permitted in Ontario for the past 12 years. The application is normally done in late August to early September. Your application is timed through consultation with the Turf Grass Institute in Guelph to achieve optimal results.
- Fertilizing: 4 times per season, with fertilizer appropriate for each application.
- Overseeding: At the beginning of the season and then as needed, especially in shaded areas. We will overseed annually in heavy shaded areas.
- Pruning: Pruning will be ongoing, starting at the beginning of the season to cut out dead branches, until approximately late June when shrubs have flowered and put out spring growth. Further pruning will be done every other week to keep stray shoots in control.
- Debris cleanup: Ongoing debris cleanup as required.