Stay Ahead of Winter with Snow Clearing
SNOW – It’s a four letter word, except if you’re a skier. To the rest of us, it’s right up there with the rest of the nasty ones.
At Green Thumb Landscaping, we’ve learned how to accept and embrace our famous Canadian winters — we have snow clearing down to an art.
As a business owner, you know the importance of getting your snow clearing service lined up early. We book up quite quickly, usually by the beginning of October.
Here’s why we are so good at what we do:
- Scheduled, detailed snow runs to ensure efficient, timely clearings. Snow clearing should be routine to minimize issues.
- Fully insured.
- Seasoned operators. We have mature plow operators with many years of experience. (We refer to some of our team as “snowmen”. They love to go to war against mountains of snow.)
- Trucks equipped with GPS tracking. We know where our equipment is and where it has been.
- Staffed office, before, during, and after storms to be able to send out the help you need in case of emergency.
- Seasonal contracts in either monthly fees or pay-per-plow clearing.
- Salting and ice melting services, timed to get out as quickly as possible after snow clearing to keep your parking lots safe and as ice free as possible.
- Designated sidewalk crews to take care of your entrances and walkways.
- Ice-melter is applied with each clearing.
- If the snow stops by 12 midnight, we will do everything in our power to get your lots cleared by 7 a.m.
- We don’t bite off more than we can chew — we know what equipment we have available and we will take on only enough contracts to ensure we are able to properly service those customers.
- We have been doing snow clearing since 1971. John was the original “snowman”. He loved it. When John was alive, there was more work done in the winter than there was in the summer. Times have changed. We have expanded our summer services but in the spirit of our co-founder, we have learned to love snow too.
Don’t leave your customers and employees out in the cold. Call us early. We are here to help. We’ll take good care of you.