Looking for professional gardening services?
Our team of professionals are friendly, courteous, and focused on delivering expert landscaping care for your property.
We’ll respond quickly with an aim to prevent problems proactively. We’ll also arrive on time, on schedule, and clean-up after every day.
We are proud to provide our customers with customized services to cultivate gardens and landscaping that stands out, and provide care at regularly scheduled intervals that fit with your life.
Caring for Your Gardens, Trees, and Shrubs
From smaller plantings to large and comprehensive garden designs, we develop gardens of all types and sizes.
We will meet with you to better understand your landscaping desires and preferences, and get to know all the ins-and-outs of your property, from the irrigation system to the lighting and more, so that everything is appropriately cared for.
Your home is your personal sanctuary and we will ensure that every aspect of your outdoor space is professionally maintained. You don’t have to worry about a thing!
Recommended Landscaping Services
We recommend the following landscaping services for property maintenance:
- Garden beds: Weed, prune, and clean every two weeks.
- Lawn and hardscape grooming: Weekly cut, trim, edge, sweep, blow, cleanup.
- Weed control: Twice per season.
- Grub control: Nematodes are an organic grub control solution, as pesticides have not been permitted in Ontario for the past 12 years. The application is normally done in late August to early September. Your application is timed through consultation with the Turf Grass Institute in Guelph to achieve optimal results.
- Fertilizing: 4 times per season, with fertilizer appropriate for each application.
- Overseeding: At the beginning of the season and then as needed, especially in shaded areas. We will overseed annually in heavy shaded areas.
- Pruning: Pruning will be ongoing, starting at the beginning of the season to cut out dead branches, until approximately late June when shrubs have flowered and put out spring growth. Further pruning will be done every other week to keep stray shoots in control.
- Debris cleanup: Ongoing debris cleanup as required.