Landscape Construction – Crew
- Knowledge of botanical products and concepts i.e. planting techniques, laying stone, use of landscape equipment
- Previous experience in horticultural construction
- Knowledge of safety procedures and use of PPE
- Good teamwork skills
- Physically healthy and able to lift heavy equipment
- Secondary school diploma or better
- Clean G Driver’s License verified with a recent Driver’s Abstract
About Green Thumb Landscaping:
- Your enthusiasm for superior customer service, leadership of your crew and your passion for giving your best will serve well in our company.
- Throughout the season, our entire team gets together weekly to review our customers; take part in industry training and professional development. Your skills will increase and grow. We offer the opportunity to grow with our company. Year round employment is available.
- We service homes and businesses in the Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga area.
- Our yard is located at Guelph Line and Dundas in Burlington. We are close to bus transportation, the 407 Dundas cut off is 1 km. from our yard and we are approximately 3 km. north of the QEW.
What better way to leave a great impression than by maintaining our customers’ properties. A healthy, well kept, beautiful property gives a great sense of pride to our customers and to you!
Please complete the form below to apply to work for Green Thumb Landscaping, which is located in Burlington.