Grounds maintenance – Crew
Green Thumb Landscaping is looking for capable and enthusiastic individuals to represent us in our landscaping work as members of our grounds maintenance crew. If you enjoy working outdoors and being part of a team that is all about teamwork and adding beauty to the world, then this position is for you! At Green Thumb we offer the chance to grow within our company, with the possibility of employment lasting all year round. As part of the Green Thumb team, you’ll take part in industry training and professional development regularly, meaning your skills will grow significantly.
- Work under a grounds maintenance foreperson while assisting in caring for residential and commercial properties.
- Continuously improve maintenance skills by learning new techniques in a timely manner.
- Operate equipment and handle landscaping tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Complete all paperwork accurately
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance
- Knowledge of grounds maintenance equipment and accepted practices for cutting lawns, de-weeding, beds, edging beds, pruning shrubs, etc
- Knowledge of safety procedures and use of PPE
- Ability to take direction, work as part of a team, and communicate both verbally and in writing
- Good physical health with the ability to lift heavy equipment
- A clean G driver’s license with a recent Driver’s Abstract
Join our team and become part of a company that has prospered for 46 years with exceptional customer service, quality and expertise. Getting your hands dirty with our team is a great way to improve your skills, meet new friends, and enjoy the great outdoors!
Please complete the form below to apply!