Crew Leader/Foreperson – Grounds maintenance
Be a driving force in the success of our company and take charge of some of our most important operations. Lead a team of hardworking individuals and represent our company as a key decision-maker!
Green Thumb Landscaping is looking for qualified individuals for the position of Grounds Maintenance Crew Leader/Foreperson. This role will have you training and leading a team of landscapers as well as communicating and building relationships with our valued customers. As a Grounds Maintenance Crew Leader/Foreperson, you will be in a managerial role and will thus be an invaluable part of our team. Being in constant communication with our customers means you will represent our company at the highest level. Lastly, your skills will increase and grow with weekly team meetings that focus on reviewing our customers, as well as taking part in industry training and professional development.
- Communicate with customers effectively and build relationships to benefit both the customer and Green Thumb Landscaping
- Train staff regarding the use of equipment and knowledge of landscape health and grooming
- Practice proper safety when loading and transporting equipment
- Adhere to all safety procedures and ensure staff are trained and respecting all aspects of safety
- Represent Green Thumb Landscaping with a professional appearance and image
- Complete all paperwork accurately
- 2+ years of experience as a crew leader
- Strong leadership, delegation, and motivational skills
- Ability to keep equipment in good condition and be able to do minor repairs onsite as needed
- Ability to organize and execute schedules, as well as train staff
- Ability to manage tracking paperwork
- A clean G driver’s licence verified with a recent Driver’s Abstract
Green Thumb Landscaping is looking for someone just like you to fill our Grounds Maintenance Crew Leader/Foreperson position! We have been in the landscaping business for 46 years and we have found success through hard work, dedication, and a positive attitude resulting in customer satisfaction and loyalty. By joining our team today, you will be a vital part of our efforts to ensure we keep going in the best direction possible. Apply today!
Please complete the form below to apply!